* Rae has literally transformed my life. I came to her after a friend recommended her. I wasn't sure at the time what I needed, but I felt I couldn't cope with day to day life very easily and past experiences had knocked my confidence and self-worth. I was in tears the first time I saw her - literally at breaking point and I must admit that at first I was sceptical about hypnotherapy, but what can I say - it worked! I found the sessions with Rae very therapeutic, positive and relaxing to the point where I looked forward to my weekly sessions with her. I now feel much more confident and relaxed. My family have really noticed the difference in me. I've stopped my regular sessions with Rae now, as I feel a lot stronger and happier, but I will certainly be seeing her again just to help me tick along.
* I just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your help with my sleep problems. I'm no longer dreading going to bed, and you're so lovely to talk to, it makes approaching you really easy! thank you
* Thank you for all your help over the last couple of months. Everyone has noticed the difference in me and I am so much happier now! I have a lot more confidence than I used to and generally feel better in myself.
* Rae, I arrived back yesterday and I listened to the hypnosis CD everyday while away. It really has helped me and also I feel I was better with flying. I do not look at aircraft in the sky with fear now.
* I heard yesterday that I got the job. Your sessions not only gave me confidence in interviews but also confidence in myself to deal with day to day issues at home and work. I felt amazingly calm. I would definitely recommend you to others. Also, for the first time ever - I'm feeling a 10 out of 10. Thank you ever so much.
* I absolutely love my hypnotherapy sessions with Rae. They bring peace, calm and order to my life with positivity and a sense of achievement which I was severely lacking. I'd never tried hypnotherapy before, but needed some help with juggling a busy and stressful life, full of the demands of elderly parents needing care, boisterous teenagers and a full time career. I was finding it hard to cope but Rae's professional support has given me perspective and the ability to recognise I need to look after me too. It's changed the way I think and respond within every area of my life. Thank you Rae!
* Disclaimer: Please be aware that results may vary from person to person.